Hello Girls! My name is Bobbie

Guest bobnbear

Guest bobnbear
Hello and a good day to everyone! Wow this is exciting, a new board of friends to chat with and share info with!!! I found you thru another girl on Scrapjazz forum. This place sounds so great.
I live in Colorado Springs Colorado and have been scrapbooking for soon to be 3 years now. I have a wonderful hubby whom I just adore and am the mother of three beautiful daughters ages 17,22,25. and I have the most wonderful (and may I say handsome) grandson named Jalen who is now three years old. I find that he is my favorite thing to scrap about!! Anytime his is in a photo I scrap double pages, one for my book and one for his book. I started doing this when he was born (my daughter is not a creative soul) and I find that it is a wonderful way for me to leave him a legacy of our relationship, my feelings and hopes and dreams for him. My own mother passed away when my girls were 3 and 18 months so they do not remember her except with what I have told them, and I didnt want this to happen to Jalen and I. So now I write him all of the time on everything I am thinking about. Wow am I ever long winded today, sorry girls! Anyway I just wanted to say hello to you all and will be talking to you real soon!

Bobbie
When life gives you Scraps...Scrapbook!

Guest scrappingdiva
Welcome to the board. I too am excited about meeting everyone and learning from others. Glad to have you here

Guest bobnbear
Oh my gosh yes there are so many fun layouts to do for a three year old!! And even better, I finally have a boy to do layouts for! I have three daughters, and now that there is a boy in the family its great to do boy stuff for a change, even if they are a little crazier than girls!!hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Bobbie!

What a great gift for your grandson. I wish my family had preserved their memories better, especially in the moment like you are doing. Time has a way of distorting things, and my folks' memories are not too strong anymore.

Welcome to the board!

Archived