Message Board Challenge

momentousangel

Valerie, what a wonderful challenge! I love the layouts I've seen already. The timing is perfect with spring just around the corner. Thanks for the challenge. I'm going to search for a photo to use and scrap it for the challenge just as soon as my new computer comes!

Wow! So far, there have been some great LOs for this challenge. As always I am inspired by everyone's creativity. I have an idea in mind for this challenge. Off to work on it! Well....maybe after a few more minutes cruising around the message board.

Ok so I couldn't help myself...I did page 2 tonight, too, this time with a quote from the above site. :)

North Carolina Road Trip pg 2

I also rearranged page 1. I'm not sure which version I like best. The two pages would be side by side, which was why I thought I'd need a different arrangement on the first page.

This is the second version (the first one is posted in the gallery) next to page 2. (Page layout isn't my strongest point, so I really do welcome other suggestions on pages 1 or 2.)

Guest gloomy_liv

i've been looking around my computer & around the house for any earth photos...can't find any... oh well...there's always the next challenge :)

i've been looking around my computer & around the house for any earth photos...can't find any... oh well...there's always the next challenge :)

Go outside and take a picture of the grass or any flowers that may already be blooming! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived