You Girls Ready!

chickypow

I know! ME TOO!

I am suppose to have lunch with a girlfriend today. I hope she hurries up and calls so I can get back to be chatty!

I've been finished for days. I think this part is really funny... I like the LO I did so much that when I've tried to do another with the same pics, I HATE the new one I've done. So weird- I know.

I know! ME TOO!

I am suppose to have lunch with a girlfriend today. I hope she hurries up and calls so I can get back to be chatty!

I've been finished for days. I think this part is really funny... I like the LO I did so much that when I've tried to do another with the same pics, I HATE the new one I've done. So weird- I know.

Hurry back Kelly!!!! :runningdog:

Just reminded DH about the fact that I'm leaving him at work to go home and chat with you guys!!!

This is when he told me about the possibility of getting tickets to the Dolly Parton-concert tonight... :dancingghost:

BUT - I told him if he's not sure about the availability I'm not interested!

Not giving up on this chat for some MAYBE-tickets!

So, I'll be in the chatroom! :monkeydance:

It's going to be tricky for me to come as that's right at lunchtime and getting my afternoon kindergartener out the door to school. I'll try to pop in for a few minutes, but I just don't know if it's going to happen or not. Do we have a gallery link yet, just in case I can't make the chat?

oops!! Thanks for the reminder!! I put the gallery link in the beginning of this post!

ROFLMBO! I just came back because I saw some thread activity and I looked at your original post again and thought "sheesh... the link is RIGHT there! How did I miss it the first time?!" LOL. Glad you added a post so I knew I wasn't losing my mind :D

Hi all! Here is mine!!

Swap page

Had a horrible week! Been trying the entire time to get this layout done in either psp or pse! Memory went bunk! Eventually had to use Scrapbook Max, which took away my ability to use my paper templates and brushes i bought just for this page!!! Once i get my memory upgrade, im going to try this again!! LOL...

Hope you all like it!!

Cant make it to chat! gotta take 2 kids to 2 different schools, in 2 different towns! Usually takes me about an hour... i might stop by for the first few min.

Angela

(so far the layouts look great!!!)

Well, everyone, thank you for the fun chat and the awesome swap! I hope everyone had a great time--I know I did! Thanks for all who participated. And for those of you who weren't able to make it, we sure would love to have you the next time around! :D

Archived