So How Much Fun Was The Scrappy Swap?

Launa

I just wanted to thank you Erin for organizing the Scrappy Swap! I had so much fun! It was great to see my pictures scrapped in ways that I never would have thought of! They Lo's are all beautiful!! Great Job Girls! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: So I just thought I would start this to give Erin some love! :lovey-smilie: Can't wait to do it again!

YES!!!!! I completely agree! This was a great idea. I hope we can do it again soon. It was really nice to get to use colors (esp. PINK) that I don't get to use very often. I had so much fun creating for this one...

Thanks Erin & Laurel!

~Kel :winking_baby:

It was a LOT of fun to have someone else do a page for me :) And a LOT intimidating for me to do a page for someone else LOL... I'm so new to this I was really nervous about doing someone *else's* pictures!

Great challenge! Thanks for organizing it!!

Guest dawnsmemories

I missed out on this one due to timing... I hope you would consider doing it again maybe in the summer. I had done one of these paper scrapping but digital would be awesome!!!

Dawn

Thanks so much, you guys! I'm glad it was a success. I sure had a fun time and I loved seeing the LO's that everyone did! (But I will say, I'm a bit biased towards the ones that Nancy and Erin did for me...they're amazing!) :D

We'll definitely have to do this again sometime!

Yes, thanks Erin and Laurel! This was so much fun!

I loved scrapping Rachael's girls since I don't have kids of my own!

And I adore the LO's Rachael made for me! The one of the zebra is definitely going into the Africa-album I'm making right now!

And I'm going to save my wedding LO's since I plan to make an album of that one day!

It would be so much fun doing this again!

Guest siraacsa

I agree that this was a really great experience. I gave Thess photos that I really wanted to scrap but had had scrappers block with and she did an amazing job with them. I can't wait to print them out and put them in my album and claim them as my own .. just kidding (about claiming them as my own that is, I will print them and add them to my album.) I will definately be in on the next one.

I think we should schedule another one of these right away (maybe do them monthly) for perfectly selfish reasons - it made me cry. Not much makes me cry. I think crying is a very good thing and not crying at least monthly allows cobwebs to form in my tear ducts! So help a girl out - MAKE ME CRY!

Guest kshabowski

I missed this one due to a hospital stay. I will keep my eyes open for the next one. I've never done one of these, but from everyone's rave reviews, it was a huge success!

Kathy

I did the swap & I cann't find the gallery someone please pm me with it so I can give the well deserved loving to all participatiants.

Caren aka sunnie2004

TIA

Archived