Getting In All Those 220 Posts

mickelle

I know this probably isn't possible to find out, but I figured y'all were friendly enough to ask!

I didn't check how many posts I stared out with on March first. Is there any way to find out now, or should I just give it my best guess?

Actually, I have a system to figure out how many posts you have. All you have to do is post! 222 is the magic number for $10 but anything between 111 and 222 will get you $5...so not to worry! Winners will be announced the first week of April!

I don't know where I started either but I know it was a little number. I am amazed at how my number has grown so fast. I have had the best time this week learning new things, participating in polls and visiting the gallery. The contest has hooked me!

Jenn

I have no idea what I started at, but I know it was below 400, and now, look at me. When I started, I thought I might possibly make it, but I think I went a little crazy.....It's been great getting a kick-start on posting. I think I'm hooked (like Jenn said) forever.

This is definitely motivating me to be more outgoing. I started a few days into March, and I already have more posts this month than I did for the past month and a half, I'd been on the messageboards, I think. :)

I'm in the same boat...I think I had somewhere around 70 when I started and my goal was to just get another box under my name and move to the next SG bracket. ha. Then along came this challenge...I'm just about to hit 270...but won't know for sure when i make the final 222nd post. I guess in this case, it really doesn't hurt to be an over-achiever.

Guest jodygirl13

I have been an "inactive" SG and need to step it up.... my problem is that I will do good for a day or so and then life resumes and a month has flown by! Does anyone else ever feel like they just can't get their act together? I have projects all over the place!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Guest DeeZee

Ohhh I've been gone for over a YEAR! We lost our internet access during an international move and then just got lost on my way back.

Well, I just had a lightbulb moment thinking about how I can remember where I started March 1 and what I need to hit for my goal ( I have a lot of numbers running around my head and they tend to get mixed up!) I added my starting number and my goal to my sig line, that way I can always see what number I am shooting for. Thank heavens Spring Break is this week because I have a way to go still!

Guest siraacsa

I can't remember where I started either. I do know that 222 is alot of chatting and I better start getting my act together if I want to have a chance.

Guest DeeZee

Yeah but you know ladies, the fun of it all is getting to know each other better and better with every post. So we all win even if we fall short at the end. Now I remember why I love these contests :-)

i am doing the best I can to get over 222 posts, but it is hard sometimes.

With my mother realy ill, I have to travel a lot, wich means i can not attend to the boards to get my post-count up...

so what I do now is just post wenever i can, and i must say i am getting closer and closer to the 222 mark...

i realy want that 10 $ to be able to buy me some more of the good stuff they have in store at SG... LOL never thought posting could become addictive!

I started with next to nothing too. While it was the contest that got me into it ( I am a sucker for free stuff) it is the people that keep me going. I love to log on every morning to see what is new. I have participated in chats and online classes just because I got involved on the messageboards. I am so glad I did. I love this place!

Jenn

I don't know how many I started with at the first of March either but it was probably pretty low since I just joined in February. Don't know if I'll make it to 220 but I should be able to hit 110. I love getting comments so I love giving them.

Pat :dancing_penguin:

Guest zachsmommy

I also forgot to note my starting number...so I'm just posting away....shooting for as many as possible!

I am almost positive I made my 220 but goals are setting me to get the 1000 mark by the end of the month I want a new block & title lol

Caren

Guest katiedidit

I thought 222 was an impossible number! But I got so involved commenting on gallery postings and playing the games daily, that I just now passed the 222 mark. And it's only the 26th!!! I didn't know that I was such a chatty person!

Archived