Help!

Guest tmar70

Guest tmar70
:on-soap-box: Hi there I have no idea what I'm doing, and I usually can't even find myself. These message boards are even new to me. I feel lost in the abyss. Can someone help me????

Guest nelly
hi tmar70! i am pretty new too and am still getting my head around everything! atleast you are brave enough to try these out! i think just keep trying and previewing what you have and you'll get there!!!
see ya around :rolleyes:

nelly<><

Sure we can help! That's what we're here for!

Let us know what you're trying to do - what program, etc. - and we'll try to help or at least point you in the right direction!

Check out Scrap Girls University from some great beginners' tutorials!

Oh, and Welcome!

Guest Alley
[quote name='tmar70' date='Mar 21 2005, 05:19 PM']:on-soap-box: Hi there I have no idea what I'm doing, and I usually can't even find myself.  These message boards are even new to me.  I feel lost in the abyss.  Can someone help me????
[right][post="6724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hello Tmar~

It is good to see you here on the message boards. Just keep trying new things.. if you make a mistake, don't worry about it... I think this site is a wonderful place to find people who will help put you back on the right track.

~Alley

Hi Tmar, welcome! take it slow and steady, you'll be fine. Stick to the message board for a bit and read, start asking questions, check out the gallery for inspiration and the University, too for more tips.

we're here for you! :dancingcow:

Guest tmar70
[quote name='scrapdiva73' date='Mar 22 2005, 02:37 AM']Welcome Tmar!  We're here to help!  Are you interested in paper scrapbooking or digital scrapbooking?  Do you have software for your computer for creating digital layouts?  And if so, which one?
[right][post="6752"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Guest tmar70
:lovey-smilie: [COLOR=blue]Hi there thanks for the response. I am interested in paper scrapping butt would like to learn about digital so i have the option to choose. I don't think I have software at home but I do at school. Photoshop Le and Adobe elements. Although I'm not sure if I'm very familiar with either. There are always intermediate students who love to help me when I don't know something. [quote name='scrapdiva73' date='Mar 22 2005, 02:37 AM']Welcome Tmar!  We're here to help!  Are you interested in paper scrapbooking or digital scrapbooking?  Do you have software for your computer for creating digital layouts?  And if so, which one?
[right][post="6752"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Archived