Having Trouble Finding A Compatible Program

cjrees

I'm getting frustrated trying to find a iMac compatible program. Photoshop CS2 and Elements are only compatible with PowerPC Macs. So what else is comparible is easy of use and popularity of use? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm getting frustrated trying to find a iMac compatible program. Photoshop CS2 and Elements are only compatible with PowerPC Macs. So what else is comparible is easy of use and popularity of use? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I think you've got some incorrect information there :) I'm a designer here at SG and I'm on an iMac using PS CS 2... works just fine... I'm pretty sure Elements would be too.

Well thank you for the info. I was just basing my knowledge on the system requirements on the adobe website:

System requirements

Macintosh

PowerPC® G3, G4, or G5 processor

Mac OS X v.10.3 or 10.4

256MB of RAM

750MB of available hard-disk space

1,024x768 16-bit (XGA) display

CD-ROM drive

I don't have enough knowledge about the program and enough dispensable income to purchase something that I can't use. Elements seems like the program that would best meet my needs at this time.

Well thank you for the info. I was just basing my knowledge on the system requirements on the adobe website:

System requirements

Macintosh

PowerPC® G3, G4, or G5 processor

Mac OS X v.10.3 or 10.4

256MB of RAM

750MB of available hard-disk space

1,024x768 16-bit (XGA) display

CD-ROM drive

I don't have enough knowledge about the program and enough dispensable income to purchase something that I can't use. Elements seems like the program that would best meet my needs at this time.

Archived