Challenges

iwillfly525

I don't know if there are rules ... hehehe... if there are I'm totally oblivious :giggle_bear: I just sort of jumped in, read the description when people have posted a challenge (like the "color challenge" which is on saturdays) and the person who starts them tells you what colors/theme/whatever to use and where to post your LOs. I'm not sure if there are specific deadlines. I've seen people share LOs for a challenge up to 3 or 4 days after the challenge was first posted. Anyway, I'm a total newbie to the board, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it "right" but nobody has corrected me so I think just jumping right in is the way to go LOL.

There really is no "time" that anything has to be done with a challenge. The Saturday challenge runs from Saturday to Saturday before the next one is posted. Sometimes I will even go back to a challenge and do it even if it's been over for a month, just takes me out of my "comfort" zone and makes me try new things. Join any challenge you want.

Absolutely! Jump right in! There are different kinds of challenges offered. There is the color challenge on Saturdays and the weekly challenge, sometimes there are even random challenges that just pop up! :)

There aren't really any rules to follow, other than following the instructions for the specific challenge. (Such as use this color or that subject or whatever.)

The best thing to remember is to upload your LO to the right gallery so that everyone can oooh and aaah over it! When the challenge is announced, there is usually a link to the correct gallery where you can upload.

(Heck, you don't even have to stick to current challenges. You can go through the Challenge board and check out all the old ones. No one will stop you from uploading new images, I promise! ;) )

Just have fun with it! Most challenges are just there to get you inspired and out scrapping. Can't wait to have you join in!

Guest AZTechnoScrapper

The challenges were instrumental in getting me back to digital scrapping when I returned to SG around the New Year. I did several of them religiously, and found they were a big help in getting me to get going again. Life got a little busy recently, and I just finished the "Scrap your Shoes" challenge a bit late. Haven't been flogged yet! :happy038: So don't worry, and jump in when you can. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I am so far behind on the challenges I don't think I will ever catch up! LOL Do them whenever you are inspired to, thats what challenges are all about inspiring you to get out of you comfort zone or to look at things a little differently.

Looking forward to your LOs in the challenge gallery!

Archived