Weekly Challenge - Design Remix

sprinklz

Join me for this week's challenge - Design REmix!

I had so many ideas for this challenge that I divided it into two parts:

Challenge Version 1: REcycling

Do you have an idea to scrap a photo a different way or using a different theme? This challenge is for you. Recycle that photo into a new layout!

Challenge Version 2: REmodeling

Do you have a layout that you really don't like or would like to redo with your newly learned skills? This challenge is for you. Remodel that layout by creating a new one!

If you posted the original photo or layout in our gallery, include the link to the old layout as well so we can see how you did a "Design REmix"

Hope you will join me!

Post your layouts in this gallery

I made a layout using Challenge Version 1: REcycling

shine

Join me for this week's challenge - Design REmix!

I had so many ideas for this challenge that I divided it into two parts:

Challenge Version 1: REcycling

Do you have an idea to scrap a photo a different way or using a different theme? This challenge is for you. Recycle that photo into a new layout!

Challenge Version 2: REmodeling

Do you have a layout that you really don't like or would like to redo with your newly learned skills? This challenge is for you. Remodel that layout by creating a new one!

If you posted the original photo or layout in our gallery, include the link to the old layout as well so we can see how you did a "Design REmix"

Hope you will join me!

This is cool but every single LO I do needs to be redesigned LOL but I will definetly jump in this one great challenge

thanks Marnie

caren

I did not know this was going to be Marnie’s challenge, but I did a REmodel the other day.

You are Loved Version 1

You are Loved Version 2

There are a lot more I need to REmodel!! If I get another one done this week I will post it here.

Elizabeth

Yes - I love your REmodel here! This is a great example of how you have grown as a digi scrapper!

Oh I was really glad for this challenge!! I re-did one of my very first digi-scrapped pages that I did while taking an online digiscrapping class. In the class we had to use all our own created papers/elements and I was never very happy with the way the presents looked, and I felt like the page in general just looked really cluttered. Plus I was missing some of the story about the presents. So I was happy for an excuse to tackle re-doing the page!

Here's the original.

Here's the revised LO.

Here is my REdo.

Practice Goodbye Redo

Practice Goodbye

Annette I don't think these are the two links that go together but I could be totally wrong. It looks like one is the challenge for last week and one is the redone version for this week, but I don't see the original that you re-did.

In either case BOTH layouts you linked us to are gorgeous :)

I've always been a little shy about doing the challenges here (although I LOVED the 12 Days of Christmas - it was great!) because there are so many really tallented people here and I have always felt a little inadequate. Silly me! So I though I'd give it a try.

Here's my original (blushing it's soooo bad)

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=19690

And here's the redesign. Better but not all the way there.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=19692

Thanks for the privilege!

I'm going to pick one of my older LO to redo....but I wanted to post this thought before I forgot it. (And I wasn't really sure where to post it.)

What if for another month, we combined this challenge with the "scrappy swap" and redid someone else's old LO that they chose for a remodel? We wouldn't trade elements (of course) just photos. I know I really enjoyed the swap we did earlier this month because it gave me a new perspective on photos I was 'stuck' on.

I'm going to pick one of my older LO to redo....but I wanted to post this thought before I forgot it. (And I wasn't really sure where to post it.)

What if for another month, we combined this challenge with the "scrappy swap" and redid someone else's old LO that they chose for a remodel? We wouldn't trade elements (of course) just photos. I know I really enjoyed the swap we did earlier this month because it gave me a new perspective on photos I was 'stuck' on.

That sounds like a fun idea. We will toss it around and see what we can come up with.

Elizabeth

I've always been a little shy about doing the challenges here (although I LOVED the 12 Days of Christmas - it was great!) because there are so many really tallented people here and I have always felt a little inadequate. Silly me! So I though I'd give it a try.

Here's my original (blushing it's soooo bad)

Oy! I hear ya. Did you see my "before" layout! I cringe every time I look at it. But I loved it when I did it. I am sure in another 6 months or so I will look at one I did 2 months ago and cringe again. LOL This just shows us how far we have come! It is a good thing...really!!! Don't be shy or blush. :D Let's celebrate for all the new skills and tricks you have learned that makes your "re do" so wonderful!

Elizabeth

That sounds like a fun idea. We will toss it around and see what we can come up with.

Elizabeth

Check the calendar - 2pm EDT April 27

:D :D :D

Archived