Fotofusion

momath55

I started digiscrapping with LumaPix, too. Then I got frustrated that I couldn't do all the cool things I was hearing about on SG...It was nice for doing a really simple LO and for getting into digi without feeling overwhelmed by a new program, but after doing about 4 LO, I switched to Photoshop.

• 6 months later...
Monika,

Thanks for your input. You are confirming how I was feeling. I think I will stick with PSE!

I LOVE Lumapix Fotofusion!! I've learned how to do almost everything that they talk about in the PSE only much much faster. This link is a little behind the post. If you get this message and want to know more, just ask.

• 1 year later...

I am a total newbie, but I am lucky enough to own both PhotoShop CS2 and Foto Fusion.

So far, the only thing I have done is use Foto Fusion to create a graduation program for my son's 8th grade class. Foto Fusion worked well for this as the layout is a baby photo of each graduate (sort of like a yearbook layout). The frame splitter in Foto Fusion made the layout easy to create.

I want to keep learning digital scrapbooking and wanted to see if anyone is using Foto Fusion... or, if I should try to work in my PhotoShop CS2.

Thanks for any advice.

--Diane

Archived