What Is Your Top Digital Design Problem?

Guest Ro

What is your top digitial design problem?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest wings
I have a huge backlog of pictures. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by the number of pictures I have that I don't know where to start, and I just close up shop and do something else.

Here's another problem I have--once I finally get started, I spend so much time moving things around and playing with the elements that I have to make a conscious decision to just STOP with the layout, already!

Guest esmom98
It's so silly that I feel like everything needs to be able to be published. I don't even submit that often. I see a lot of neat ideas in magazines and on the board that I don't use because I want to be "original". This means less pages done and more stress!

My best friend would just say, "Get over it!" LOL.

Juliana

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='esmom98' date='May 14 2005, 09:14 AM']It's so silly that I feel like everything needs to be able to be published.  I don't even submit that often.  I see a lot of neat ideas in magazines and on the board that I don't use because I want to be "original".  This means less pages done and more stress!

My best friend would just say, "Get over it!" LOL.

Juliana
[right][post="13517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Your friend is right. Do pages that you like. You are the only one who has to like them!

Guest Twinmom628
Not enough time. And to further clarify that, not enough *continuous-solid-block-of-time* I can get about 10-15 mins before I hear, "Mooooommmmmyyyyyy."

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='Twinmom628' date='May 20 2005, 09:42 PM']Not enough time.  And to further clarify that, not enough *continuous-solid-block-of-time* I can get about 10-15 mins before I hear, "Mooooommmmmyyyyyy."
[right][post="14584"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

haha Or, "He hit me!" lol

"Thinking that I need to design everything myself. I'll have a scrapbook the size of a mini album if I keep this up" my dh is just standing here laughing & shaking his head saying "Yep, that's my wife, :rofl: If only he knew how much I could really use a new ink cartridge, lol. I don't dare tell him I need a new one, since he just got three not even a week ago, lol. It takes alot of ink t oprint all the onderful things I've been making and getting here at scrapgirls. :rofl: And that's not counting all of the lo's I've printed for my family back east, ;)

Guest CathyRose
How about "all of the above"? That is really the choice I needed. My biggest challenge is to say the lo is finished and that is it. I always want to tweak it some more and am never totally satisfied with it. That is one reason I love digital, even after you are finished, you can change the BG paper or redo the size of the photo!

Guest EJay
i have a hard time with putting the letters where i want them to be at it takes me a long time to get them where i want them

• 1 year later...
My biggest problem is that I want to really learn to digi scrap good. I guess in some ways I am a perfectionist! I've been a paper girl for 10 years..and it's hard to adjust. I look at my page and feel like there is always something missing. But I guess I need to come to terms that I can change a lo any time I want..it's not like paper. I also have years and years of photos that need to be sb... I guess I will catch onto this eventually right?

• 2 weeks later...
Mine is not knowing enough. I'm always looking at how everything is done and thinking wow wish I knew how to do that and then when I get the opportunity to learn don't seem to be able to retain what I have learnt. LOL

Guest sfcgijill
My layouts ARE starting to look pretty much the same- good thing I like that look! But, seriously, I would like to try new things, hence the brushwork class and other forays into digital learning.

Archived