Charity Kit

Guest mer

I'm sorry, but I don't really know where to ask this question. I know this isn't design software. Maybe I shouldn't ask it on this forum. If not. would someone please let me know? About six months ago, I knew of a charity kit to benefit special olympics. My daughter swims with them & I would like to do a page for her and maybe the rest of the team using the charity kit. I can't find it any more...Special Olympics Headquarters said they didn't know anything about it. Is anyone aware of this? Thanks. Sorry if this entry was a no-no.

• 1 month later...

We do have other charity kits available, however, that help with feeding the poor. I heard a rumor there'll be a new charity kit coming out sometime soon, too, but I think all the SG charity kits go to the same organization.

Yes, they all go to the same organization because...

1. They are one of the top 5 charities in the world (as far as what they do and how much money actually gets where it is suppose to go). This helps us feel secure that what we are trying to do (help people out) actually is doing that.

2. They help the poorest of the poor and do interesting things like drill wells for towns, build fish ponds so they can feed themselves, buy goats and other livestock for families, build houses so that poor people can get away from living in dumps, put kids in schools... really great things and things that help people get going in their lives. They are also always there with major disasters in the area of the world they serve.

3. By focusing on a single charity, the money adds up better and we are able to make more of a difference

So once we picked this charity (Ann Hetzel Gunkel helped us find them), we felt so good about the kinds of things they are doing, we decided to stick with them.

I love the charity kits here! Its so fabulous!

umm... but... i do know where the special olympics kit is.... it was a site i went to before i fell in love with scrap girls and their quality. Id be happy to let you know, just send me a pm.

Angela

Archived