Firefox?

nichole

I just upgraded from ie6 to firefox. Now I'm having a few problems. I don't think its the firefox since EVERYONE uses it. It has to be my settings.

The problems I'm having are related to loading pages. (like Scrapgirls!) I either get a scary forbidden message or it just doesn't load. The bottom of the page says Done, but the screen is blank. So, it's obviously not done. At that point, I have to reload the page a few times before it is really done.

I have a yahoo toolbar up...is it that? I like having it because of my mail. But, I wouldn't be opposed to switching email accounts. Any suggestions on other mail accounts? I've read about a lot of problems with firefox and yahoo. Anyone experience this?

I really want to use firefox. It's more secure and much faster than microsoft. And, I've heard too many bad things about ie7.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

nichole

As far as email goes I use Gmail in addition to my Comcast, I can send you a Gmail invite if you PM me. Yahoo has way to much spam for me, gmail does a much better job of filtering. And if you use Outlook you can set it to download directly to your computer.

I used IE7 Beta and did not like it. I waited quite a while to reinstall the released version but am having no problems with it now.

As far as the forbidden message goes we were having MB/Gallery issues last night and this morning. It should be OK now. Please let us know if you are still getting the error message.

HTH

Ok I'm trying to post this again. I use Firefox and had the same problem this morning I think is was due to Scrapgirls being down. It should work fine now for you. Try again. Also, I use Gmail now and love it, especially the notifier for new mail in my taskbar that I downloaded. If you want to try Gmail PM with your address and I'll send an invitation for it.

I got rid of yahoo....switched to gmail. That was a process!!! Sheesh. While I was at it, I dl the google desktop. I think it's kinda cool. Hopefully it doesn't give me any problems! Thanks for your feedback!!!! Oh, yahoo was screwing up firefox. It works fine now!

Thanks,

nichole

Guest faerywings
I use both!

My internet-bank won't run on IE, while uploading to my Kodak-gallery is a nightmare with Firefox...

So I use the one better suited for what I'm doing at the moment!

I really like Firefox- and thunderbird for my email. I like a lot of the little customizations I can do with them both.

But-- your post got me thinking- I lock up everythime I try to upload pics to yahoo photos. I wonderif I tried IE -- think it would work better?

Archived