Guest Vivian

Guest Vivian
Hi

I'm not sure how I found this site because I wasn't looking for digi scrapping but I guess the scrapping goddess was guiding me. I've been regular scrapping for 8 years and although I'll continue with that, I miss using my computer beyond fixing photos, etc. I dabbled with digital scrapping in the past but just was so rusty with Photoshop that I put it aside..again. But I am really going to sit down and start playing again.

This looks like a really good site for info and very friendly.

My name is Vivian and I live in California. Rubber stamping is also a major passion for me as well.

Thanks
Vivian

Guest talina
Welcome Vivian! You WILL fit right in! Any questions just post! I'd love to see some of your stuff in the gallery! Printables sound RIGHT up your alley too--with all of that paper experience! :D And you have just enough digital experience to 'tweak' things digitally just how you want them...print them...AND THEN STAMP 'EM!!! LOL!

Anyway, glad to meet you, hope to see more of you!

Another stamper!!! Yippeee! Welcome to Scrap Girls, Vivian! I'm thrilled to have you here! I'm a paper scrapper, but having fun learning how to make things easier thru digital embellishements. And as Ro mentioned, I LOVE to stamp! I love doing cool techniques, etc. You can see some of my creations in the gallery. And I would love to see some of yours!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Guest Alley
Hi Vivian!

It's so great that that scrapbooking goddess did bring you here. =o) Hope you have been enjoying yourself. I love rubber stamps, but I have never really had the opportunity to get into them yet... they can be so expensive when you have obsessive tendencies with your crafts =o) Look forward to seeing some layouts you do!

~Alley =o)

Archived