3/24 Color Challenge

MovieStar

Well…Madison is off with her Gramme and Pa this weekend, so I plan to sleep in tomorrow. :breakdance:

I thought I would give you a tiny head start and post tonight.

This week I want you to use navy blue. You can use whatever shade of dark or navy blue you like, but if you really want to challenge yourself use the exact color I did:

50, 87, 138 (#32578A)

Here is my layout.

Have fun and post your layouts in this gallery! Make sure to post a link back here so we can all give you some love!

Elizabeth

Guest firecracker55

Here is mine! Don't know why I was having a hard time getting started 'cause I love this blue! Then I saw this photo and couldn't believe the blue was exactly the same...had to scrap it! Love the color challenges...thanks Elizabeth!

The Big Boy Toy

B)

:oops: I posted my first layout last night, but was too tired to figure out how to create a link from here. Hopefully, I've got it right today.

Thanks to everyone's comments this morning. Warms my heart and encourages me to keep working. Nancy

P.S. Forgot to include the font name: LD Note

Look here:

Guest firecracker55

I recently learned how to do this...let's see if I can explain it. First copy the address for your page. Next when posting here, highlight the words you want to link to. Then look at the button icon bar and click on the green button with the +. A window should open where you can paste your page link! I always heard this blip and then noticed that the window was being blocked and had to OK it. Maybe yours does the same. The warning came at the top of the page window. Good luck!

OK, I've just posted my efforts for this challenge... and like others have NO idea how to add a link to it from here! Remember the old saw about old dogs and new tricks? I'm trying to prove them wrong, but it's a slow go!

OK, I've just posted my efforts for this challenge... and like others have NO idea how to add a link to it from here! Remember the old saw about old dogs and new tricks? I'm trying to prove them wrong, but it's a slow go!

Ann, the quick and easy way to link is to go to the gallery page for your LO, copy the address in your address bar, come back to the message board and paste it into a reply. To go a step fancier you can give a title in your message, highlight it, and click the "insert link" button above. (it is the one with a green + sign). That will turn your title into a hyperlink. Hope this makes sense!

Thanks for the explanation Annette as to how to post the link here. I've just been pasting in the whole address. I was wondering how you linked with just a few words. I'll have to try that next time I post a link to the message boards.

Pat :dancing_penguin:

Archived