Australian Scrappers

genie

Excellent idea Karen. I know a few more have joined recently, I've said hello to some. And Kiwis are welcome too!

Thanks Steph. Sometimes it feels that we down here in NZ are quite a forgotten little place, so thanks so much for your extending arm to us.

• 2 years later...

I found you!

Hi fellow Aussies, I'm still finding my way around in here but it's all very interesting.

I'm from Brisbane - mum, grandmother and great grandmother. I'm very new to scrapping and am still waiting for my PSE6 to arrive so I can get started...

Hope to 'see' you all around here again soon.

Hi Lynnie, I am also in Brisbane, Carindale actually, and although I have been scrapping for a while I have yet to post anything here as I am still not certain how to do it, I am trying to learn photoshop elements 6 which is quite involved if you have never used this type of programme before. But with the help of the premier video's I am learning heaps, not enough hours in the day sometimes though to practice what I learn. Nice to meet you anyway, not to many Aussies on this site

• 9 months later...

I see this is an old thread - but just wanted to pop in and say Hi from Perth. I do in-person digital scrapbooking meetups and would love to hear from any Perth scrappers wanting to join us! :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Noriel. Welcome to SG. This a wonderful helpful & friendly site. I'm sure you will love it. Ask any question and someone will try and help you very quickly. Don't forget to sign up for the news letter with a freebie 6 days a week(2 on Tues) and if you look in the freebies section there is a free kit and books to download. Have fun. Kay from Victoria

Archived