Weekly Challenge 3-26-07

DDecker

This week is about looking at shapes. Squares, circles, triangles and rectangles. I did not make a actual sketch or template, just use the pictured elements to create a layout. You can use each element as many times as you wish.

Post you layouts in this gallery.

Excellent job Nancy! Left you some love..............!

I need to go do my layout, can't wait to see more!

Oh I can't wait to get some time to do this. I am so far behind on my challenges. Got more hours at work and trying to fit it all in. Hopefully soon I'll get adjusted and find my time I'm missing for scrappin and SG MB. Thanks for the challenge, I like it!

You do not need to use the exact shapes, you can choose what to use for each element shape.

Does that help?

Fun challenge -- I hope to have a chance to try it in the next couple of days but if not, plan to do it for fun later. I'm just burning some DVDs to clear some memory to work. Unfortunately, I'm on the road most of this week and next with limited Internet access -- and no photoshop.

Guest firecracker55

Here is mine. It is the second of a 2 page LO for a family album. The first page I did for the art challenge last week. Thanks for the challenge, Dee!

Gramps 2

Great job ladies! The beautiful thing about these challenges is using what inspires you and leave out the rest!

Archived