Hi All!

angleigh

First I want to say "thanks" for the warm welcome that i've recieved so far. I thought I would take a minute and offically introduce myself and let you all know a little about me.

I'll start with the basics I'm 34 and have been scrapping for a couple of years now. I started paper scrapping and can say I became more of a collector than a scrapper. It was just so hard to drag everything out with the kids and all. Last summer I bought PSE to help correct some of those "awful" photos that I had and slowly found digi scrapping. After about 6months of playing around something clicked and I fell in love. I still paper scrap but I save that more for gift albums or smaller quick albums I want to do. I would say my style is simple & grungy, for the time being.

I've been married for 5yrs to the love of my life Gary and we have 3yr old identical twin boys, whom you'll see alot of in the gallery. Besides them you will also see my best friends little boy and since there are no other little girls around me you will see the girls I babysit for. I am a SAHM and babysit for 4 other kids. The funny thing is the other 4 are all within 7months of my son's age and all but 2 are boys. So needless to say I basically have 6 3yr olds running around my house everyday. UGH!!

We live in Missouri, but just recently moved here. My husband is from California and I spent 5yrs out there with him before we were married. We met online about 8yrs ago now and after meeting for the first time we decided I was moving there. After we had the boys we knew the cost of living etc out there we couldn't make it so we are now back in my hometown.

I've rambled on enough here...but I do want to say I look forward to working, getting to know, and chatting with everyone here.

Guest talina
Welcome Angie! It sounds like you have your hands full! I am partial to boys, myself, having three! :)

I look forward to seeing your work in the gallery!

Guest Alley
Hi Angie~

Welcome to Scrapgirls. It's nice to see you here. I think I've seen some of your layouts on another site before ( I want to say Fish Scraps? but I could be completely wrong!). I bet your identical twin boys are darling... can't wait to see those pictures!

~Alley =o)

Guest gauchogirl
Hi Angie!
I met my DH online also, and also about 8 yrs ago. Well, we "met" about 11 years ago, but didn't meet IRL for 3 years. We met and married 6 months later and had our daughter a year later. I'm meeting more and more people who met their SO online!
Glad you've joined us!
tonya

Hi Angie! I have identical twins too, except mine are girls...today is their 5th birthday! I also have step-kids who are twins, but they are boy/girl and are 17...and another step-daughter who is 22. I'm so excited to see another twin mom here because I'd LOVE to know how you are doing their pages, together, seperately or both...Anyway, WELCOME and can't wait to get to know you better!

Guest Stasiu'sMom
Its great to have you here Angie!!!

Welcome welcome welcome!! from another mom to a boy

[quote name='wxchic' date='Mar 31 2005, 03:29 PM']Hi Angie!  I have identical twins too, except mine are girls...today is their 5th birthday!  I also have step-kids who are twins, but they are boy/girl and are 17...and another step-daughter who is 22.  I'm so excited to see another twin mom here because I'd LOVE to know how you are doing their pages, together, seperately or both...Anyway, WELCOME and can't wait to get to know you better!
[right][post="7064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Guest Doxy_Chic
Hi Angie, I have a 12yr old almost 13 (april 26th) and her name is Angelina , but goes by Angie. Great name! Nice to have you here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...I'm sure i'll have a ton of fun on here!

Theresa, I don't think i'm sure yet how i'm doing the boy's book. I started a paper one when they were a year old and I did that one together. After the book sat there for about a year I decided I HATED it and tore it all apart. Recently I started doing a digi one (since I can do that so much quicker than paper). I'm doing a book for each boy that has just pictures of them in it. Except for special pictures holiday, etc then i'll do a layout and put it in both books. I also have a 3rd book going that's for just odds and ends. Also I've decided i'm not going to do chronoligical order. I'll either scrap picutures that mean alot to me or after I get a kit i'll scrap a picture that just "fits" But you never know I may decide a few months down the road to go another route.

[quote name='angleigh' date='Apr 1 2005, 02:04 PM']Theresa, I don't think i'm sure yet how i'm doing the boy's book.  I started a paper one when they were a year old and I did that one together.  After the book sat there for about a year I decided I HATED it and tore it all apart.  Recently I started doing a digi one (since I can do that so much quicker than paper).  I'm doing a book for each boy that has just pictures of them in it.  Except for special pictures holiday, etc then i'll do a layout and put it in both books.  I also have a 3rd book going that's for just odds and ends.  Also I've decided i'm not going to do chronoligical order.  I'll either scrap picutures that mean alot to me or after I get a kit i'll scrap a picture that just "fits"  But you never know I may decide a few months down the road to go another route.
[right][post="7146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Angie,
I'm doing the same thing now...I have so many pages done with no homes in books yet until I decide how to sort them. I'm doing both paper and digital, but have all the digital in one album...Right now, I'll just keep doing that until I have enough to put into an album.

Your boys are super cute, by the way! Twins are the best!

hi Angie! Welcome!

I always admire anyone with twins and other multiples. I don't know how you manage it. I'm sure I would always be getting their names wrong. But then again, I'm always calling my kids by the wrong name!

Archived