Sketch Crop Challenge

sprinklz

I'm sorry I missed it, but I do have my layout almost done. I just need to add the journaling. I think it's missing something, so I'm going to sleep on it and post it tomorrow. I love sketch challenges, so I hope you can keep them coming!!!

Thanks for putting on a great chat Marnie. This was my first ever chat or challenge and I had a great time. I really like the Sketch challenge because I can always use all the inspiration I can get. I'm a new digi-scrapper and this was my 5th LO ever. Chatting and scrapping at the same time is pretty hard. Especially with an old, running-out-of-oomph laptop. I'm having trouble uploading my LO (I think it's because of the old computer and not a lack of skills even though I've never put a LO on a gallery before) but I'll keep trying. It may have to wait until that new computer makes an appearance.

Thanks for a fun time!

Guest firecracker55

I forgot to post a link here earlier so here it is. Thanks for the challenge, Marnie! Still can't get that simultaneous chattin' and scrappin' thing down...but those sounds keep me chucklin' while I'm scrappin'!

Birthday Baseball

:hahohi:

I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the crop. 9 p.m. ET is smack dab in the middle of dinner on the west coast :P But I did the LO tonight using the sketch anyway :) Thanks for the sketch! It was awesome and I really enjoyed the challenge!

HERE is my LO.

Guest kshabowski

I'm so disappointed that I missed the challenge/chat. Thank you very much for the sketch. I hope to use it soon.

Will there be more sketch challanges? It looks like fun and everyone's layouts turned out so nice.

Thanks!

Kathy

I'm really sorry that I missed the chat too! My DH came home right at that time and we all sat down and had dinner together though, so it was a good thing! I did get the sketch though and I will probably play around with it sometime!

I was finally able to get my LO uploaded so it's there for you all to see and critique. It's the first time I've ever posted a layout so CC is appreciated. I also loaded into my "Album" so it shows up twice on the gallery. Is that necessary for me to load them to two places? Or can I just put it in my album and tell it to show up in a specific crop gallery too. I feel so dumb about this stuff sometimes. In any case, it's there. I don't know how to put a link to it here either so please excuse this newbie! :banghead:

Guest nlwilkins

Well, I missed the chat. Somehow, I never seem to be able to come to any of the chats. But, I downloaded the sketch and made a layout using it. Here tis

Finally

Thanks for coming everyone!

Looking forward to seeing all those layouts!

Is there anyway i can get the sketch for this and tut to try it???

Oops, sorry. I've been away from the computer since early this morning and just now saw your post.

I'm sending you a pm.

Archived