Does Anyone Subscribe To Pse Techniques Newsletter?

Becca

When I registered my copy of PSE 5, it lead me to this site with an option to buy a subscription to PSE Techniques Newsletter. It looks like a printed magazine publication with online access to a learning center and forum for Photoshop Elements. It looks rather interesting and a good way to learn PSE. Nothing against Ro's Secrets Revealed videos, but I like to use my graphics programs for things other than scrapbooking, so I'm trying to find the best bang for my buck.

Does anyone subscribe to this newsletter and site? What is your opinion of it? Is it worth $49 a year?

TIA for any info and opinions!

Guest siraacsa

I subscribe to it and pay twice as much because I'm international. I find the actual newsletter is geared towards the novice user, but it does have a section on scrapbooking as well as general photo manipulation techniques. The website and forum is great, it has heaps and heaps of tutorials and the forum is very active with some very knowledgeable people willing to help out with any questions. I think that it is worth it if you want to learn how to use your program.

Thanks for asking this. I have often wondered also. I did receive a free magazine . It is think but very informative for more than scrapping. Some great photo techniques. Some things I already knew, some it added more info for me and some were brand new to me. I do want to get it I just need to put the $ out.

I don't subscribe to the newsletter but I have done several of the online classes and they are fabulous! Each one is about 21 days. Each day has a 10-15 minute video to watch and a nice PDF outline is provided. I have learned a lot about PSE through the classes and I highly recommend them!

Archived