Know Of Any 12" Scanners

dinny

Dinny,

I have your answer. It's called the Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB. It scans at about 11"7 x 17". Not true 12x12 but close enough. We used it at Scrapworks and I use it for Scrap Girls. All of those paper layouts I do - I scan them with it.

I don't know what I'd do without it. It does a nice job and...

drum rolll....

it only cost me about $140.

Mandy has one, too. Check it out!

I bought a HP 9650 for $259. It was $399 normally but it was on sale for $299 with a $40 free gift card...I thought I got a huge bargain on that...It was at Office Max. I figured for that price, I'd try it...

Ro,
I did see that one, but I've never heard of Mustek, and I was a little leary. Glad to hear it has rave reviews!

wxchic,
I can't seem to find that one, but I did find an HP 9650 printer. Is that what you have?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smdavis081404
I'm looking under 200 also!! Where can I find them????????

**Getting very excited...on the edge of her seat.**

[quote name='dinny' date='Mar 31 2005, 10:55 PM']Are there any 12" scanners to be found for under $1,000? I was actually hoping for the range of $200? Am I just dreaming?
[right][post="7099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Still haven't found one, this is the closest, but it won't work in OSX. Don't fall off your seat! I'm going to keep looking though!

[quote name='Ro' date='Apr 1 2005, 02:21 AM']Dinny,

I have your answer. It's called the Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB. It scans at about 11"7 x 17". Not true 12x12 but close enough. We used it at Scrapworks and I use it for Scrap Girls.  All of those paper layouts I do - I scan them with it.

I don't know what I'd do without it. It does a nice job and...

drum rolll....

it only cost me about $140.

Mandy has one, too. Check it out!
[right][post="7108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

• 9 months later...
Guest deannayh
Does anybody else have any suggestions? I need a high quality scanner that does 12x12 or larger and preferrably scans negatives as well. I am not as concerned with the $200 or less price tag -- I am more concerned with color and quality.

deanna

[quote name='dinny' date='Mar 31 2005, 06:55 PM']Are there any 12" scanners to be found for under $1,000? I was actually hoping for the range of $200? Am I just dreaming?
[right][post="7099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Archived