Hi Ladies!

I have a picture of Mikey that is just too dark. I've used PSE2 to clean up and all that. I can't get the blue of his uniform right ... it's still coming out too dark. If I change some of the settings, it turns out faded.

Any help would be great ...

Shai

This is a new tip that I read in a magazine and have had alot of luck with it. I also have PSE2

Open Picture>choose layer, duplicate layer and click ok
Choose window>layers, there you'll see 2 layers background and background copy. Click background copy.
Locate the drop-down list just above this layer, which should say normal. If the picture is overexposed and very light choose choose Multiply. If the photo is underexposed or dark select Screen.
If the fix is too much, adjust the opacity a bit.

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='angleigh' date='Apr 1 2005, 08:50 PM']This is a new tip that I read in a magazine and have had alot of luck with it.  I also have PSE2

Open Picture>choose layer, duplicate layer and click ok
Choose window>layers, there you'll see 2 layers background and background copy.  Click background copy.
Locate the drop-down list just above this layer, which should say normal. If the picture is overexposed and very light choose choose Multiply.  If the photo is underexposed or dark select Screen.
If the fix is too much, adjust the opacity a bit.

Hope that helps!
[right][post="7145"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well, we're getting there :) LoL I look at it once a day so my eyes don't monkey about on me LoL I had one day thinking "what in the world? to the colors lol The blue is better, but washed out still ... aww, back when he was a Little Butter Bar :)

Archived