Viewing .png Files

Donna_R

I usually have window explorer open also. Then I pick to view the .png files as thumbnails (an open on the view drop down). When I want to open a paper, I look for it first in explorer and get the name of the file. Then I can easily open the paper that I want in PSE. Hope that helps!

Guest AZTechnoScrapper

I view in Adobe Bridge (I have PSE 4 for the Mac) which allows me to see all of the files I have. Then, I just open the one I want and go from there.

Is there a way to view a thumbnail of my .png files when opening a file in PSE4? It's tough to remember all those file names!

When I click on "open" and go to my (example) embellishments folder...then my PNG folder....I then click on the little "view" icon at the top of the drop down box...in it there is a "thumbnails" view. Click on it and you will see what all your PNG files look like. I agree, remembering the names is awful...

Hope this helps !

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a way to view a thumbnail of my .png files when opening a file in PSE4? It's tough to remember all those file names!

When I click on "open" and go to my (example) embellishments folder...then my PNG folder....I then click on the little "view" icon at the top of the drop down box...in it there is a "thumbnails" view. Click on it and you will see what all your PNG files look like. I agree, remembering the names is awful...

Hope this helps !

Malzie,

Thanks! I'm not sure how I over looked such a simple step. This makes it sooo much easier.

-Donna

:dancing_penguin:

Archived