Wowza, Shalae!

I love it! still downloading it.... I guess scrapgirls knew id love it so much, i got charged twice for it!! LOL... great job, beautiful colors... and butterflies! LOVE IT

Angela

LOL i already emailed them! And im know they will take care of me... they always do... Course, even being doubled, i still payed less for the whole kit than i would have not in the club! LOL... shes that good!

Angela

Totally agree with everyone else. Beautiful, fabulous, all those great adjectives. I've got it all downloaded and unzipped and trying to find some pictures to put on it! Its so pretty I might just print it and frame it. Gorgeous!!!

I was just wondering the other day what Shalae was up to and now we know! Awesome work, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Guest firecracker55

Oh! I can't wait to get my links! That kit is gorgeous! Love the watercolor look...and those butterflies...gotta love them! Again...gorgeous, Shalae!

Shalae, it's wonderful! I love the bright colors and the fun embellishments. I'm still downloading, so I'm sure I'll find more to love as I unzip it. I can't wait to play with it!!

The ScrapGirls designers just amaze me every month with the Clubs. You are all so creative and talented. It blows me away! Congrats to Shalae and all the designers!

Archived