4/1 Color Challenge

MovieStar

WooHoo we are back!!

Burgandy and Green are the colors for today. Try to use these exact colors to create your layout. Post your layouts to this gallery and then put a link back here so we can all see how you used the colors. Have fun!!

Burgandy

118, 21, 14 (#76150E)

Green

164, 146, 72 (#A49248)

Here is my layout.

Guest TraciG

I started the first day of April by doing my first challenge, and my first upload to the gallery, but my image hasn't shown up in the gallery. My image was resized, and I didn't get any errors. I uploaded to the gallery for the Saturday color challenge Did I do something wrong? Also, once I figure out how to upload correctly how do I link to it from the messageboard?

I started the first day of April by doing my first challenge, and my first upload to the gallery, but my image hasn't shown up in the gallery. My image was resized, and I didn't get any errors. I uploaded to the gallery for the Saturday color challenge Did I do something wrong? Also, once I figure out how to upload correctly how do I link to it from the messageboard?

OK, first make sure you are trying to upload a jpg image no larger than 600x600 at 72 dpi. Go into the color challenge gallery and click on new image to load your layout into that gallery.

Try again and if it does not work let me know and we will figure it out.

Elizabeth

WooHoo we are back!!

Burgandy and Green are the colors for today. Try to use these exact colors to create your layout. Post your layouts to this gallery and then put a link back here so we can all see how you used the colors. Have fun!!

Burgandy

118, 21, 14 (#76150E)

Green

164, 146, 72 (#A49248)

Here is my layout.

I love these color challenges, and for me they are a real challenge as I am color blind. You always give numbers with the colors, what do I do with them? and how do I use them?

OK, I cheated a little. I combined the Color Challenge and the Weekly Theme Challenge. I hope this was OK. I started another layout for the Color Challenge, but I got stuck. I may return to it later, but I usually have a hard time doing that.

Here's my duo-entry layout. I recolored the Grunge Scratches transparency with the burgundy, and I colored my journaling strips with the green, which is also picked up in the clasp.

Becca's Desk

elf1023 -

I use PSP X But you should be able to do this with most programs. When I click on my materials palette, I get a box that looks like this:

You see where is a R, G & B with a number beside them. If you type in my numbers you will get the color. There is another box near the bottom that says HTML. If you enter the number letter combo that starts with a # you will also get the color. Either way works the same. Hope this helps! If you still can't figure it out let me know what program you are using and we will find out how you need to do this.

Burgandy

Red - 118

Blue - 21

Green - 14

HTML - #76150E

Green

Red - 164

Blue - 146

Green - 72

HTML - #A49248

Great job everyone! Believe me, that green was not easy for me to use either! LOL I decided I needed to try to use papers that I think I never will...and sometimes it turns out better than expected. You have to push yourself outside of your comfort zone every now and then. By the way, my comfort zone is pink, yellow and blue! LOL

Elizabeth

Hi:

Posted my challenge earlier but didn't get a chance to put a link here so here it is:

Family

I have to admit that I wasn't too crazy on this green when I started but ended up being fairly happy with the combination. Live and learn right -- that is the fun of the challenges.

Archived