Congratulations Sherri! (sharebear57)!

Wxchic

Guest dawnsmemories

YEAH Sherri!!!!! You so deserve this! CONGRATS!

:clapping_kitty::giggle_bear::congrats3::happy039::daisy::penguins::2468who-do-we-appreciate::dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :having-a-party::lovey-smilie: :lovey-smilie:

Dawn who loves all of these smileys!

Guest K Scrappy

Congratulations! I knew when I saw the Scrapgirl of the Month topic show up that it would only be a matter of time before you got it. :) Way to go! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Guest Sharebear57

Oh, you guys! I can't believe this!

I got an email from Elizabeth that said "congratualtions", and I just had to come onto the boards to see what it was all about!

I miss you guys so much! It is so wierd not being able to be on the boards everyday, especially since it was such a huge part of my life for so long... right now, I only get about 2 hours of computer time/day (at the library) and I have to spend it searching the job sites and sending out resumes. As soon as I get a job I will be getting internet in my house first thing, then I can wile (while?) my evenings away at ScrapGirls again... :wub:

Anyway, I don't have time right now, but I will try to get back on soon and post the link to my favorite layout (I can't even REMEMBER the last time I got to digi-scrap!), etc.

Thanks, you guys, and I hope to "see" you all soon!!

• 2 weeks later...

:fruit::fruit::fruit: CONGRATULATIONS SHERRI :fruit::fruit::fruit:

I'm brand new here, tonight as a matter of fact. I've ready everyone's comments and it sounds like you are such an asset around here. I can't wait to get to know you better, and probably ask for lots of help as I get started!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived