Psp9 Vs Psp X

I have them both and prefer X. You can get X now for under $25 and I would recommend it. There weren't a lot of changes so you'll have no problem getting the hang of it, but the changes they did make improved it. I particularly like the changes to the layers palette.

The price of X is coming down as they came out with XI. I'm not a fan of that one. The only great change in it was bigger brushes, but the really messed with the browser and that takes away from it tremendously in my eyes.

Lori

LOL! I just want more PSP users, can't you tell!

BTW......I have a link for PSPX for FREE! Yes FREE! I have not tried it but am told from a reliable source that it works. PM me if you want the link.

• 2 months later...
LOL! I just want more PSP users, can't you tell!

BTW......I have a link for PSPX for FREE! Yes FREE! I have not tried it but am told from a reliable source that it works. PM me if you want the link.

Hi Dee!

Say... is that link still good? If so, is it a trial ver with a trial time period? I have a friend that is just starting into digi scrapping and she has PSE. I'm trying to convince her to use PSP. I gave her my PSP9 since I use PSPX. If I can get her to use X then that would be allot easier to teach her.

i believe that corel has an update for vista. You will have to check their website, click on support.

I have psp x and xi. XI is just like x, only they perfected a couple things.. like color changer tool (fabulous instant color change, with shadows and everything) the make up tool, and the eye tool. I guess i dont have a preference in the organizer, as i rarely use it. I like to have the folder open since i can navigate that faster. I do use x though, and even 7 sometimes... but x is such a great deal!! Sorry i cant tell you the difference between 9 and x

Angela

Archived