Another Printing Question

I am looking in to printing my layouts. Do you print your own or get them done somewhere else? I have an Epson printer that I like, but the ink I think is expensive - ($70 for a complete set.) Not sure if I want to try the compatible inks that would be more afforadable, not sure if they would hold up as well as the genuine inks. Opinions Please!!

Thanks so much,

dawn

I have an HP Photosmart printer and I print all of my LO's in 8.5x8.5. I have been VERY happy with the quality of my LO's. I do make sure to use HP paper and inks though as I don't trust the knock off ones and these are things I want to have around for years to come.

I have had luck on eBay buying my ink cartridges for about 70% of the price.

I have the Epson R1800,and I always buy my inks on sale. Some colors run out faster, but for the most part, I don't have to change the cartridges as often as I thought I would for as many prints as I do. We've figured the cost, and with paper and ink, prints cost about the same as having them done somewhere else. Sure is nice to get great quality without having to wait though.

I use my epson printer. I print out 8x8's and just cut them down. I love it cause it uses that new duraBrite ink, which is acidfree and waterproof. I also watch for sales, but sometimes i even look on epson's website because sometimes they have deals.

Hope that helps

Angela

Archived