Guest habsgal72

Guest habsgal72
I just picked up a copy of digital scrapbooking just to see what it was all about and I am hooked! I have print shop and adobe at home so I was already pretty aware of what could be done with both programs however I never realized the potential!

Where does everyone get these so called 'kits'? I would love information on where to get them and also any tips you girls may have (sorry, boys too). I keep seeing 'brushes' but I don't really know how to access that in adobe.

Thanks from Canada
[CODE][/CODE]

Guest lynne_ashcraft
I fell for digital scrapbooking the same way about a month ago and since then have downloaded about 170 kits! There are tons of resources for free kits and ones for sale as well. If you do a search through an internet search engine for "digital scrapbooking" you'll find tons of stuff. I also found that on some of the designs that are in that magazine, the designers tell you where they got their kits also and I started by going to some of those sites. Hope that helps! :D

Lots of kits in the boutique!

Lots of freebies to get you started too!

A brush is something we digi scrappers use to create a lot of different effects - from a crumple overlay effect to a rubber-stamped background look.

When you say Adobe, do you mean Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? You can use brushes in those There's a tool in the vertical toolbar on the right hand side, I want to say 3rd or 4th box down, that's you're brush. You can download brushes, make your own, or use the standard sets included in Photoshop.

Welcome to digital! Welcome to Scrapgirls!

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diazcamille
i've found kits all over the internet - you'd be surprised how many are out there. I had no idea digital scrapbooking was so popular.

Archived