Hi From Canada

Guest habsgal72

Guest habsgal72
Hi everyone!

I just thought I better post a hello to all since I haven't done that yet! I was never into scrapbooking so to speak since I found it too costly, however I picked up an issue of digital scrapbooking and thought that it was for me right off the bat.

It's perfect since I don't have a lot of time to sit down and cut and glue; too hard with a two year old, so now I can spend some free time the odd evening 'creating'.

I would love any tips that you may have and also to share thoughts etc...

Thanks and see you soon!

Maria aka habsgal

Hi Maria! WELCOME! :D

Tons of great tips and tricks here o the boards and in our University - and LOADS of inspiration in the gallery!

Check out the Boutique for kits and collections and alphas and more for sale, and lots of freebies, too!

Don't forget to sign up for the weekly newsletter! Lots of great ideas in there each week, too!

WELCOME! :dancingcow:

hi Maria ...welcome!

There are also lots of classes planned to help new digi-scrapper, check out the [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=calendar"]Calendar[/url] for classes and times.

Don't forget to upload your layouts into the Gallery so we can all see them!

Guest talina
Hi Maria! Thanks for introducing yourself! Just jump right in and ask any questions you may have. I am a mother of three sons, the two younger ones are 3 and 4. I paper and digital scrap, lately I have just been creating digitally.

Glad you're here Maria. I understand being a mom of young ones and having to find odd times to create. I get the most done when it's nap time. I have a 20 month old and a 7 month old. Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Hi Maria...welcome to the group. You'll find alot of very friendly helpful people here. I to understand the positive points of digi scrapping with young ones. I have twin 3yr old boys and would never get any scrapping done if it wasn't for the computer.

It was already mentioned but definitley check out the crops and classes that we have here, and anytime you have a question just post away. There are several talented gals on here that would love to help out.

Guest Annie
Hi Maria
In my other life I am a computer geek so entering into the digital area seem liked the perfect thing for me to do. I spend so much time on a computer might as well be fun time.

Glad you found the site.

Annie

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Welcome Maria! I learned all about digi-scrapping here. These gals are wonderful and you'll learn lots!

Archived