Textured Cardstock?

Guest siraacsa

Guest siraacsa

I really love the look of paper scrapped pages that use textured cardstock. Does anyone know if we have anything like this?

I would really like to have a Style that incorporated such a texture, (hint, hint).

Guest siraacsa
I add textures to solid colors to make them appear like textured card stock.

Thats what I would like to do too. Do you use the texturiser in PS? Do you use the ones shipped with PS or have you imported ones?

I use PSE 3 and use all of them, some that came with it, some I've downloaded, some I've made from photos and the ones I've gotten from SG. Yes, it's under textureiser in PSE and then you have to load and find which can be a pain, plus I have to have ACD open too so I can see what it looks like. I don't know how PS works but I'm sure it's a lot easier and less steps. I would love the get a hold of an older PS version. I've been asking around for an older version but nothing yet. If any one is looking to get rid of theirs I'm interested!

Guest siraacsa

I have all of the paper styles. Sorry I should be more specific. I want a crosshatch (I think thats the best way to describe it) texture. I might have to find an actual piece of cardstock with the texture I'm after and scan it in.

Oh I didn't know the boutique had this either.

Love it when people do recommendations cos I never seem to be able to find those things in the boutique myself!

Rachael let us know if you find a crosshatch texture, sounds very cool.

Is there not a paper template that has a similar texture? If you emboss it/ add a raised layer style, you may just get what you're looking for? (and resave that then as a new template?)

Guest siraacsa

I have just found a filter called Crosshatch under Brush strokes that I thought might be able to help me with getting this texture. I can't seem to get it to work on a basic solid colour layer though. Oh well, I'll keep trying to work it out. Happy Easter all.

Archived