4/7 Color Challenge

MovieStar

Today is April 7, 2007.

Easter is tomorrow.

And this is what I woke up to this morning.

Snow!!!!!

What is up with that!?!?!?!?!

So I decided that the color challenge for today will be to use white. I don’t very often use white in my layouts, other than around a photo. So this will be a challenge for me as well. Have fun! I can’t wait to see what you clever scrappers do with white. Post your layouts to this gallery and then post a link back here.

Hope you all have a Happy and Blessed Easter.

Elizabeth

Wow - the Easter Bunny will be freezing his cotton tail off tomorrow! LOL! White IS a good challenge - I haven't scrapped with that color. By the way - we live in warm, sunny Naples, Florida and have a guest house if anyone wants to come thaw out!! Happy Easter ladies - you all have been quite an inspiration to me. Thanks for the challenge Elizabeth. :daisy:

Wow - the Easter Bunny will be freezing his cotton tail off tomorrow! LOL! White IS a good challenge - I haven't scrapped with that color. By the way - we live in warm, sunny Naples, Florida and have a guest house if anyone wants to come thaw out!! Happy Easter ladies - you all have been quite an inspiration to me. Thanks for the challenge Elizabeth. :daisy:

I'm not in the snow right now but I'm in line for the quest house. It's too cold here in Jersey. Lucky you:)

What a fun challenge! The lay out was the easy part for me, now I have to post a link to it. I'll give it one try and if it doesn't work, would someone please remind me how to do it? Thanks for the challenge! No white stuff here, just lots and lots of daffodils basking in the sun.Here comes a smile

Guest siraacsa

I've been wanting to do a simple layout with lots of white whitespace. This is the inspiration I need. Thanks Elizabeth.

Okie dokie. Here is my layout for the challenge.

ICE FISHING

I'll admit to not adding much white to the LO because the photos had PLENTY of white already :)

Thanks again for the challenge. I really can't thank you enough for doing this. Every week I know I'll at least get one page done in my 2006 family album because of these color challenges :)

Fantatic layouts girls. Here's mine. You are so Yummy!

Oh ladies, such gorgeous LOs! I was not inspired by white and after collecting winter photos on the internet, I found that snow has a blue hue. Since they are pictures of snow and theoretically snow is white *LOL* here is my poor endeavor:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=20704

Archived