Weekly Challenge 4/9/2007

MovieStar

I was at a training class a few months ago and they did an interesting ice breaker game. She asked us to think about our favorite t-shirt. Then we had to share with the people at our table about our favorite shirt. Everyone has at least one t-shirt, even if you don’t wear it. It might be a souvenir or you received it as a gift. Mine is a XXL Baltimore Ravens Super bowl

t-shirt. I only wear it to bed. I don’t care for football, but the first time I met Noel, now my dh, he gave it to me as a souvenir of Baltimore and our finally meeting face to face after talking online for several months. So what is your favorite shirt? Create a layout and tell us your shirt story. Post your layout here and then post a link in this thread so we can give you some love.

Elizabeth

You always come up with such great challenges, Elizabeth! I am excited about this one. But who knows when I'll get it done-I always seem to be several challenges behind, LOL!

I am so glad you enjoy the challenges. I enjoy seeing what all you creative scrappers do with them!

You always come up with such great challenges, Elizabeth! I am excited about this one. But who knows when I'll get it done-I always seem to be several challenges behind, LOL!

I am so glad you enjoy the challenges. I enjoy seeing what all you creative scrappers do with them!

This is goign to take some time...I have to take a picture..But first i have to dig it out of my memory box *L* .....But have the perfect LO for it

Guest siraacsa

I don't actually have a favourite T-shirt but I did recently do a layout on my favourite pair of jeans, some of you may have seen it. I'm not going to post it in the comp gallery but if you want to have a look it is here.

Oh dear...

I work with t-shirts!!!

I just unpacked a new shipment of Junkfood-tees today for our store and have about 10 "favourites" on my desk already!

And my closet is packed with them...

If I'm doing this, it would probably have to contain more than one...

:monkeydance:

Archived