DDecker

Psp Users-tutorial Links

36 posts in this topic

thanks Dee!!!! Great idea... now... can i add this to a favorites or something? LOL

Angela

If you click on the options menu above and choose subscribe you will get email notices when there are additions to the thread.

I added the Gradient tutorial to the list.

Hey Dee could you do me a favor? as im soooo Blonde, could you put what tutorial each is? I keep having to go through all of them to find the one i want! i cant seem to remember which is which! LOL

Thanks!

Angela

Yes of course! I was planning to but it got away from me! Thanks for the reminder!

Bevels Tutorial Added

Thanks for the inked edges tut in the NL today! Duh?!? Resizing...why didn't I think of that! LOL

Added Easy Inked edges with brushes link

Text on a path tut added

Updated tutorial list!

As a PSP XI user, I appreciate having a "mentor" I can go to when I have a question regarding the use of this program. Thanks for thinking of us PSP users by providing hints, techniques and shortcuts to working with the PSP program. We are often forgotten~~~but we are here! I'll be back, GatorGirl :thanks:

I will be getting PSPXi soon and will do tutorial from both versions, fortunatly not much changed between and the tutorials for X work most times for PSPXi users too!

PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know what questions you have!

Dee, I finally figured out the Stacked tut!! I did it in PSP and had no problems..Actually pretty proud of it..Going to finish up the layout when i get home my dinner tonight,.THanks!

SS paper template tutorial added

Using Paint Shop Pro’s Magic Wand Tool with ScrapSimple Puzzled Templates tutorial added to the list.

Using Paint Shop Pro Xi’s Organizer and Photo Tray tutorial added

I will be getting PSPXi soon and will do tutorial from both versions, fortunatly not much changed between and the tutorials for X work most times for PSPXi users too!

PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know what questions you have!

hi i am so new to this but i have to have atleast one book done b4 i pass for my kids i have corel paint shop pro x1 and am not even sure if these tutorials apply to this program so if it does or not could you please let me know and also if i wanted to buy the online tutorials by ms. Ro can i use the current one which i beleive is psp x or 9 to learn my pspx1?

please help me i don't have much time in my hands and am very confused..

thanks

julia

GOD BLESS!

Thanks Dee!

This thread will help to keep me from going through my couple years worth of saved emails to search for a tut!

You are a great person for doing this for us PSP users!

hi i am so new to this but i have to have atleast one book done b4 i pass for my kids i have corel paint shop pro x1 and am not even sure if these tutorials apply to this program so if it does or not could you please let me know and also if i wanted to buy the online tutorials by ms. Ro can i use the current one which i beleive is psp x or 9 to learn my pspx1?

Yes, these tutorials work with xi, i believe that is still Dee's version of choice. Also when is started i used the secrets for x and it applied perfectly to xi, and to x2 i believe.

:)

Angela

Updated Tutorial list and links!

Well, I'm in the process of printing these all out and putting them in a notebook. Now I have to sit down and work through them. Thanks, for these Dee. Alot of work has gone into putting these tutorials together. Much appreciated!

Can't wait to learn my PSP (I have 9).

where do i go to learn pspx3 as im a new covert to photoshopro from pse