Psp Users-tutorial Links

DDecker

• 4 years later...

Awesome: I'll have to check out these links. Where do you get these PSP Animated Blinkies? I'd love to have one for my signature line.

Hi Cyndi,

In IE, you can right click on someone else's blinkie, select copy, then edit your signature and add it by right clicking in the edit box and selecting paste.

In Firefox, you can highlight the blinkie you want, press CTRL+C to copy, then edit your signature and press CTRL+V to paste. Be sure to click the Save Changes button. HTH :)

Awesome: I'll have to check out these links. Where do you get these PSP Animated Blinkies? I'd love to have one for my signature line.

Hi Cyndi,

In IE, you can right click on someone else's blinkie, select copy, then edit your signature and add it by right clicking in the edit box and selecting paste.

In Firefox, you can highlight the blinkie you want, press CTRL+C to copy, then edit your signature and press CTRL+V to paste. Be sure to click the Save Changes button. HTH :)

That is what I thought, right clicking wasn't working & I didn't know how to do the CTRL + C. Thanks, I'll see what I can do with these instructions!!