Wanna Do Another Swap?

chickypow

I'm excited to announce a new challenge for April!! Do you have a LO that you would like reworked?? Or a photo that you have never been able to scrap to yoru liking? Then this challenge is for you!! We will be swapping photos or sending an old LO that you would like redone, and creating layouts for our partners and then getting together in the chat room on April 27th at 2 pm EST to chat and upload our pages. If you can't make the chat, you are still welcome to participate, all we ask is that you upload the LO you have created for your partner on April 27th before 2pm EST. If you are able to, then join ScrapGirls layout designer Erin Hooper and Welcoming Comittee member Elizabeth Taylor in the chat room for a fun celebration of all our scrappy talent!

How it works:

You will have 5 days to sign up here and contact me via email with your name, screen name and email address. On April 17th Elizabeth and I will match up names and post a list of partners as well as email you your partner's name and email address. You then have 10 days to exchange photos and get scrappin'!! On April 27th we will all gather in the chat room to oooh and aaaah over the wonderful LO's that our partners have created for us!

Once we sort out partners you will need to email your partner some pictures or a jpg of your old LO along with the photos, plus some journaling needs (ie. space for, etc), what size you scrap, and dates. Also include anything you really love, or anything you really don't like, for examples if the colour green really upsets you, let your partner know! Or if you really love stitching, tell your partner! You have until the 27th to complete the layout. Please do NOT upload your LO to the gallery until the 27th. We all want to share in the fun at the same time!

Please make sure that you can fully committ to completing a LO for your partner in the time allocated, it's not fair to your partner if you cannot do so. And keep in mind that we all have different styles, that is part of the fun of a scrappy swap! At the end of the chat I will ask everyone to email a FLATTENED copy of the LO they created to their partner, we are sharing pages, not supplies, so ensure that you save a print quality/sized copy of the LO you create.

If you are interested and want to participate, sign up under this post and email me at chickypow@hotmail.com. Remember that the deadline for signing up is April 17th! We won't be able to pair anyone up after that date as it will not provide enough time for your partner to create a great LO for you!

if you want to sign up email me at chickypow@hotmail.com by April 17th

**If at anytime during the swap you realize that you cannot complete the LO for your partner for whatever reason, please pm myself and/or Elizabeth ASAP to let us know. We will figure something out from there.

Photo swaps are fun! Scrapping for someone else is fun! So be kind, be creative and HAVE FUN!

Guest siraacsa

Yes please, me too. I recommend to everyone to join in on this. It is both great fun to scrap someone else's photos and it is amazing to see what others can do with yours.

Ooooooooooo! I am soooooo bumbed out! I am going to be on vacation (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico) all that week and do not get back until after the 27th! I so wish I could do this with you all! {{kicking and screamiing on the floor having a tantrum}} I hope there will be another one after this.

Don't forget, it's your last day to sign up for the scrappy swap!!!! By noon tomorrow Elizabeth and I will start compiling our partner lists and send out your info emails sometime tomorrow late afternoon/evening!

Can't wait to get started!

Archived