What Size Ehd?

I'm now looking at joining the group and getting an EHD. I've been reading a lot of these posts this morning, but still not sure what size EHD to get. I have a laptop with only 80 GB (poor DH thought that was large when he got it for me for Christmas ~ sweet!) and I only have 17 GB left and haven't even made very many LOs yet. I've been looking at a Western Digital EHD passport 160 GB. I like it cuz its small and portable and needs no power source other than usb. and it's at costco for $ 129. which seems like a good price. Any advice??? TIA!

bump

Anyone else have ideas? I'm looking at a 160GB wondering if it will be big enough. :)

I just got a 250 EHD for 80 Bucks....I love it ....and i have not even put a dent into it yet...and the computer store stated that i should never put a dent in it..(i guess she dont know how much stuff i get *L*).....

But i would recommend just going for 250.......

the 160 here was 60or 50 bucks.....

Good luck

wow! 250GB for $80 that's amazing!! I haven't seen a deal like that anywhere and I've been searching.

I have to say I got a Huge surprise today...I wasn't feeling quite good today and we had my DD's soccer game to go to then I needed to go to Costco to p/u cake and pizza for my DS b-day party tomorrow. I went to soccer, but my DH offered to go get the stuff from Costco for me. Wow. I was happy ...I wasn't feeling good and I still needed to clean and decorate for tomorrow...although I still wanted to get another look at that WD 160 GB EHD. Guess what!!! DH got it for me!!!! Yea!!! I haven't tried it out yet...still have to do other things but I'm so excited! I hate to admit it but because he bought it for me doesn't make me feel so guilty for spending the $$ on it...KWIM?

I'll post later how it works out. Thanks again for all the input... I really appreciate it!

:dancingcow::dancing-smilie::dancingelephant::cheeringdog:

Archived