What Are You Buying With Your Chatty Gift Certificates?

I am so excited to win something! I can't wait to spend my gift certificate from the posting challenge! I have alot of ideas of my own (to many)! Just thought I might get some more (like I need them)! So what is everyone going to buy or bought already? Help me spend my $$$$ :dancingchicken2:

I wish I could use actions in PSE4!!! I wish I could upgrade to pscs for just this reason! I do love stiching though! Maybe a stiching action would be dangerous! But brushes I can do! :yippee:

I love seeing what others are getting!

It will take me all weekend to decide.

I am getting the Ella collection.

Then either the Bitsy papers, Bitsy brushes or Bitsy paper templates - can't decide.

Maybe the Sage Brush Set Mini or the Sixties Swirls 2 Brushes.

I always want a template set, but can never figure out which one to get! Call me indecisive.

I love seeing what others are getting!

It will take me all weekend to decide.

I am getting the Ella collection.

Then either the Bitsy papers, Bitsy brushes or Bitsy paper templates - can't decide.

Maybe the Sage Brush Set Mini or the Sixties Swirls 2 Brushes.

I always want a template set, but can never figure out which one to get! Call me indecisive.

I have the Ella Collection and the Bitsy Brushes! Love Them!! :dancingelephant:

What a good idea to use it for a Scrapgirls Club Membership!! I just might do that! It is on my list!!

Thanks for the great ideas!

Guest Debbyo

I went crazy -between the "sale" and my g/c's I reasoned that I was saving so much by buying more. I'm into stitches too at the moment but have gone crazy with "styles" ever since I figured out how to install them properly! Then I found this wild utility programme that adds brushes, styles and actions into the right places on PSE 3-4-5 and its so much fun to use & has driven up my purchases in the boutique. If you'd like to know about it. PM me.

Update on my previous post ---

Okay - I think I'm getting the Ella Collection AND the Intuition Collection. The Intuition Collection has been high on my list forever. I can't believe it's not actually on my wishlist. anyways --

The Scrapsimple Embellishment Template: Hana.

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Layered: RipTorn

Sixties Swirl Brush Set 2.

Hmm -- I think there was one more.

I'm nosy -- what is everyone else getting??? :) :) :) :)

Archived