How Do I Stop From Getting Emails...

Guest Claudine22

Guest Claudine22
i got a bunch of emails today with replies that were posted on the board with links to subscribe to the post. I don't want to get emails about the posts, i'd rather come here and read them but i can't figure out the option to not get these emails! haha. can someone help?

Guest Scrapshe
I would like to know the same thing. I keep getting emails and coming onto the site and unsubscribing in my personal controls and I still get new ones come through my email. I would like to come to the site as well to read the forums.

Scrapshe

[quote name='Claudine22' date='Apr 9 2005, 06:56 AM']i got a bunch of emails today with replies that were posted on the board with links to subscribe to the post. I don't want to get emails about the posts, i'd rather come here and read them but i can't figure out the option to not get these emails! haha. can someone help?
[right][post="7529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

This is Ro's response when someone asked this question awhile ago on the MB:

"We recently updated the board and it has new functionality. If you will go into your Profile and then scroll down on the left side until you see Email settings.
Now down at the bottom of that, there is a setting under "Board Preferences". It is probably set to something other than what you want.
Check the bottom one, "Enable Notification by default?) If ticked, choose the cefault type: Now here there is a drop-down list that will let you decide if - and how often you would like - to get those notices. You can choose none to shut them down completely. Hope that helps!"

Guest Claudine22
ok now i'm still getting the emails even though it says no emails in that settings. anything else i need tochange?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craftybird64
[quote name='Claudine22' date='Apr 10 2005, 02:14 PM']ok now i'm still getting the emails even though it says no emails in that settings. anything else i need tochange?
[right][post="7596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I too am still getting all the emails. I have tried what was suggested - does anyone know how to stop them.

I am becoming very frustrated. PLEASE HELP

Maybe this will help:

This is how your email settings should be if you WANT to receive the notifications about new topics:

[img]http://www.scrapgirls.com/EmailNotification1.jpg[/img]

This is how your email settings should be if you DO NOT WANT to receive the notifications about new topics.

[img]http://www.scrapgirls.com/EmailNotification2.jpg[/img]

:disappearing-smilie:

Archived