April Scrapsimple Club

Guest sfcgijill

Guest sfcgijill

I noticed the SS Club had been updated in the boutique, but I haven't got my email yet- did anyone get theirs? Just wondering if my email is acting up...

Nope it's not just you! It's Sunday so I suspect Angie is spending the day with her family and we will all get our emails tomorrow.

I know I can't wait! LOL

Guest sfcgijill

I think I am suffering from Pre-Club-Syndrome! Fortunately, I got to go shopping at the sale- did wonders for me!

LOL, i remember something saying "the closest business day" so i didnt even look yesterday! But Here i am today... no email... hopeing i didnt get lost somewhere!! Did Angie get to sleep in!! I hope soo :)

Angela

Guest AZTechnoScrapper

I'm a commercial SS club member, and was expecting an e-mail or something with my download information this morning (This is my first month of my yearly recurring subscription), but didn't receive anything. I ended up going to the boutique, checking my account and looking at my download history. I accessed the download area with my password from the March club from when I first paid/subscribed, and everything was there. I went ahead and dowloaded my new stuff that way.

I wasn't sure how the club worked, so I'm glad to know that there is an e-mail system. I guess I was just eager to see the new offerings!

Archived