I've seen Mandala coloring books at stores, so I looked them up to see what it's all about:
"Why are mandala coloring pages such an effective tool for healing? First of all, coloring is fun and relaxing. It’s an enjoyable way to express your creativity. And, it’s an activity you can fully participate in whether you’re 4 or 94 years old.
• There is no right or wrong way to color a mandala.
• You can color just about anywhere.
• Coloring lifts your spirits and brings out the child in you.
• You can color at your own pace.
• You don’t have to follow any rules when you color.
• Kids and adults alike enjoy coloring.
• You know you’re creating a unique work of art.
• You can share the experience by coloring in groups.
• It’s affordable.
• It activates the intuitive genius within you."
For fun, I thought I would "color" a mandala with PSE and scrapgirls papers!