Happy Icemageddon from Missouri! I'm a little later posting in the month due to a "minor" hospital visit and surgery (is there such a thing?) for my daughter. Finally catching back up. We are hunkered in for the ice storm, all safe and cozy. (Although there is a slight chance DD is having issues again....sure hope we don't have to navigate to the hospital!!!!)
This month's theme is SLOW COOKER recipes. I love using my slow cooker and am always looking for new recipes.
- To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 AM Tuesday January 31, 2017
- PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
- You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
- Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
- After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!