Everyone loves to do a slow scrap, so I thought we could speed it up and do a FAST slow scrap. Meaning I will give you all the hints at once, and you create your layout for today's challenge. There have been a few purple collections added to the boutique in the past month, so I thought we should start with a purple paper:
1. Use a purple paper for your background.
2. Add a circle - can be a button, frame, or any round shape.
3. Add one photo and clip it to a clipping mask.
4. Add a cluster using 5 different flowers, 2 different ribbons, an arrow, and a journaling tag. (You may duplicate any of these items).
5. Using grunge brushes and add some paint splatters or grunge to your page.
6. Add your title, using an Alpha, and add the journaling to your journal tag.
7. Add drop shadows and anything else you need to complete your page.
Post your layout in the Tuesday challenge gallery, and remember to post the link to your layout in this thread. Have fun, and I'm excited to see your layouts.
Here are links to 2 new 'purple' collections:
Laura's Amethyst collection - value pack
Jopke's Forevermore: papers - http://store.scrapgi...per-Biggie.html
Forevermore Alpha: http://store.scrapgi...more-Alpha.html
And HERE is my layout.