Jump to content

Sara Arell

Member Since 03 Jul 2010
Offline Last Active Mar 03 2017 07:50 AM
I've been trying to order some goodies from the boutique and for the last 20 minutes I have a message that says "PLEASE WAIT - YOUR ORDER IS BEING PLACED" but it app... Updated 19 May · 3 comments

About Me

I am just me. I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, an aunt, a daughter, and a friend. I am a Christian and I pray every single day - some days I pray for help, for direction, for forgiveness, for thanks, but most of my prayers are about how grateful I am for all of the things I have been given to fill my life. I am grateful for my family, my friends, my home - the list is endless.

I have been married to my husband, Rich for 49 years this past December - he is my heart, my best friend, and most definitely my soul mate. Our first 26 years were spent in the Air Force and Rich retired and we moved back to Hendersonville, my home town, and he has been a police officer here now for 25 years. I am very, very proud of him.
I have four wonderful children - 8 adorable grandchildren - my sweet Dad died on December 16th, 2013 and I miss him terribly.  He was sick for a long, long time and I find peace in knowing he is no longer suffering.  He joins my Mother and my Sister in heaven so I am sure they are having a very happy reunion.
I love Scrap Girls - I have been a member since January of 2006 and have always felt so at home in this warm and fuzzy little purple place that I like to call my home away from home. I love the friends I have made here and I thank God every day for blessing me with such good and true friends. The Scrap Girls newsletter is one of the first things I check each morning and the last thing I check before going to bed. One of my favorite things on Scrap Girls is going through the Gallery and seeing all of the wonderful layouts from our members.

I am happy 98% of the time - the other 2% I am usually thinking about why I'm not happy - I'm easy to get along with, don't do well with confrontation, prefer giving praise rather than criticism, and I am loyal to the core to the things in which I believe. I am a good listener and I try to be a good friend.

I have days when I need to get away from it all and I call those days "My Mental Health Days" When I feel the need I simply decide that it's a day to be a couch potato and to just scrap the day away or write. I love to write and right now I am knee deep in a book I am writing for my children - just kind of a life book all about them, and about what I was like before I was their Mom.
I am happy to be a Scrap Girl!

Community Stats

  • Group Members
  • Active Posts 50,938
  • Profile Views 21,085
  • Member Title Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday January 9
  • Gender
    Female Female
  • Location
    Hendersonville, NC

Contact Information

  • Personal Statement Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

User Tools

Latest Visitors