Join Valerie (ValerieT) and Theresa (teecee)for a digital scrapbooking crop that will get you laughing while you create a layout with the "ingredients" you'll take out of your folders as directed. Luck will determine if each layout is a Diamond or a Rhinestone.
During the chat we will give you directions on how to find the supplies you will be using for your layout. During the chat Theresa will update this thread with your "ingredients" for everyone.
Remember this is meant to be a fun challenge, however there are a few rules.
- You can only use the supplies listed.
- You can NOT use Scrap Simple products
- You can NOT use anything extra.
- You can duplicate your supplies.
- You can crop your papers.
- Everything MUST be visible.
- You can NOT change the colour of your supplies.
- You can NOT use any blending modes (overlay, colour burn, etc.).
- You can NOT use adjustment layers (levels, curves, hue/saturation, etc.).
- You can NOT use filters.
- You can NOT use any brush set other than the one listed.
- You can use any/all of the brushes in the set listed but you MUST use at least one.
- You can use drop shadows and/or cast shadows.
- You can NOT use any styles or actions except shadows.
- You can change your photo to black and white or sepia.
- You can crop your photo.
- You do not have to make your title with you Alpha.
- You MUST use at least one letter or number from your Alpha Set.
- You can add Title, Date and Journaling to your layout.
Everyone who posts their Diamond or Rhinestone layout by 11:59pm ET today (20th October) to the Scrap 10 Gallery will be entered into a draw for a prize.
This challenge is also part of the Scrap10 Challenge. Check this thread for full details Scrap 10 Challenge - Sign-Up Here
Here are your ingredients:
folder 45, photo 35
Folder 23, Paper 41
Folder 20, Paper 26
Folder 21, Paper 33
Folder 5, Emb 19
Folder 37, Emb 34
Folder 50, Emb 21
Folder 27, Emb 20
Folder 48, Emb 9
Alpha 9 You must use at least one letter or number from the alpha set.
Brush Set 44 You must use at least one brush from the set.
BONUS: If your layout includes the #10 you will receive a surprise from Debbie!
Debbie must be able to easily see the #10 on your page.