First Word

Betsy

Help

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

At first I thought “H” doesn’t come after “O” but then I realized that this isn’t an abc of something game. 😆

Charity not sure how this fits but it was the first word that came to mind 

Charities give hope to people by helping.   Makes total sense to me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimes1 said:

@MariJ we’ve got the IU/Purdue game On now in moms room. 

Oh Yay!   We had a crowd from a few different states watching at my cousins!   Did you see they won/tied the Big 10 and they got the trophy and to cut down the net?   My sister was there right behind the basket and her friends who were former teammates/alumni were honored.   I'm so happy you watched, it was a relatively calm game -- even for the crown which was another record one and their first sellout ever win Women's Basketball!

YAY - Go Hoosiers, I'm so glad you watched!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh Yay!   We had a crowd from a few different states watching at my cousins!   Did you see they won/tied the Big 10 and they got the trophy and to cut down the net?   My sister was there right behind the basket and her friends who were former teammates/alumni were honored.   I'm so happy you watched, it was a relatively calm game -- even for the crown which was another record one and their first sellout ever win Women's Basketball!

YAY - Go Hoosiers, I'm so glad you watched!

@MariJ It was fun to watch and I kept telling my mom that I have a friend who knows all about this team and that you have piqued my interest! We actually missed the last 5 minutes because PT came and got my mom. She's walking 100 steps now and today she did two steps up and then down, three times. 

I'm so happy they won! They were leading when we got interrupted. I'm sorry I missed them cutting down the net. That would have been super exciting!

49 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

@MariJ It was fun to watch and I kept telling my mom that I have a friend who knows all about this team and that you have piqued my interest! We actually missed the last 5 minutes because PT came and got my mom. She's walking 100 steps now and today she did two steps up and then down, three times. 

I'm so happy they won! They were leading when we got interrupted. I'm sorry I missed them cutting down the net. That would have been super exciting!

I'm so glad your Mom is doing well and improving, that is wonderful and must make everyone's days a bit lighter.

It was so much fun to see them get the trophy and cut the net.   We didn't know they would get the trophy today because actually now they have secured a tie for the win.   I think if they win next week it's all theirs!   I'm so happy you got to watch and it was something for you to share with your Mom.  

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

I'm so glad your Mom is doing well and improving, that is wonderful and must make everyone's days a bit lighter.

It was so much fun to see them get the trophy and cut the net.   We didn't know they would get the trophy today because actually now they have secured a tie for the win.   I think if they win next week it's all theirs!   I'm so happy you got to watch and it was something for you to share with your Mom.  

We will look forward to it next Sunday at 2 pm!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I’m off tomorrow and it’s supposed to reach 80. I need to spend some time outside! 😎 

Side 

12 hours ago, mimes1 said:

Cutter - a tool we used at the zoo - a side-cutter. 

Oh gosh 80º sounds so good!  I hope you get outside Kelly - enjoy your day off!

And, pray-tell Amy, what does a side-cutter do and what did you use it for?   

Amy's answer "cutter" immediately made me thinking of the Movie "Breaking Away" where the town "cutters" won the bike race...  So my answer is

Win

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh gosh 80º sounds so good!  I hope you get outside Kelly - enjoy your day off!

And, pray-tell Amy, what does a side-cutter do and what did you use it for?   

Amy's answer "cutter" immediately made me thinking of the Movie "Breaking Away" where the town "cutters" won the bike race...  So my answer is

Win

@MariJ a side cutter is a wire cutting tool that allows you to hold it off to the side when you cut the wire as opposed to head on. Good for things like cage repair!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimes1 said:

@MariJ a side cutter is a wire cutting tool that allows you to hold it off to the side when you cut the wire as opposed to head on. Good for things like cage repair!

Cool Amy, thank you!

Thumb

I was picturing playing marbles and how you use your thumb to launch them.

• Like 1