First Word

Betsy

10 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Cat,........

I remember a guy on the beach walking his dog and it was called Cat. Poor thing do you think he had an identity crisis?

Growing up we had neighbors who had a cat whose name was dog but it wasn’t pronounced dog. It was pronounced as if you spelled d-o-g really fast. 😆

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

YES!!! I remember that show! Looking back it was so corny  

Station

I remember that show too but I didn't watch it.   I most remember Angela Cartwright as a very little girl in "Make Room for Daddy.   I loved that show!     @mimes1 too!

Wagon

Had lots of fun as a kid in other people's station wagons - remember those?   I loved riding in the way back!

On 3/8/2023 at 7:20 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

Cat,........

I remember a guy on the beach walking his dog and it was called Cat. Poor thing do you think he had an identity crisis?

I was certainly having a senior moment here as thought I was playing the pet name game, you probably wondered :rofl:

car

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yes Marilyn @MariJ you can say yuck. ☺️ That just means more for me and Jane @Jane in N.Z I love Salmon!!! A couple years ago we went to a sushi place and the served sushi nachos. It sounds a bit weird but they were soo good. 

@ladyscrapalot @Jane in N.Z You can have my portion as well. Sushi is hard No here!

• Like 2