Upgrade To Cs3

sunnie2004

I just got a email from adobe to upgrade to pscs3 for half price & I am not advertising I was floored I wish i had the money now the upgrade is good till I think sept 16

if i am wrong to post this please deleate

Caren

I got it too. Was trying to think of how to scrounge the money up. Don't think I can though as we are going to Disney in a few weeks. I just can't justify it right now. I really have learned to do a lot with PSE so I just tell myself that I don't NEED it :-) Yeah, right, but I do want it!

I didn't get this e-mail. If anyone still has it could you PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address. I'm really interested in this deal. I looked on the Adobe website but I could only find a discount on the full Creative Suite of Programs and not just Photoshop.

Thanks!!!

• 2 months later...
I know this is an old thread, but thought someone might be interested to know that you can get Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard for Win for $199.98 IF you know a student (it's a student rate) - and who doesn't?

Journeyed

When I click on that link it says YOUR PRICE $1199.00

how did you get it for $199.98?

Michelle

Oh RATS!!! It must've just been yesterday. I think they change their "featured" item all the time - if you check it every day or so you'll probably see it again. I know that I've seen that price before (tho' I'm not sure it was for the entire suite. NOW I'm kicking myself for not getting it yesterday. :banghead:

I know this is an old thread, but thought someone might be interested to know that you can get Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard for Win for $199.98 IF you know a student (it's a student rate) - and who doesn't?

Journeyed

When I click on that link it says YOUR PRICE $1199.00

how did you get it for $199.98?

Michelle

Oh RATS!!! It must've just been yesterday. I think they change their "featured" item all the time - if you check it every day or so you'll probably see it again. I know that I've seen that price before (tho' I'm not sure it was for the entire suite. NOW I'm kicking myself for not getting it yesterday. :banghead:

I know this is an old thread, but thought someone might be interested to know that you can get Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard for Win for $199.98 IF you know a student (it's a student rate) - and who doesn

I recently had a computer crash & had to reinstall everything. When I reinstalled my Wacom tablet, I noticed some 'special offers' that I missed when I bought the thing, over a year ago. Well one of the offers was to upgrade to cs3 for 299! I wasn't sure they would honor the offer, but I ordered it, they shipped it & I'm expecting it today! I have been using pse5, so this was a great offer for me. Just wanted to tell everyone to check their 'special offers' closer than I did, lol.

PamR

Archived