Hi, I'm Lauren And I'm New!

*rosefairee*

Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm new to this forum and to digital scrapbooking. I look forward to all that I will learn here!

A little about me: I'm a 27 y/o SAHM in Georgia (USA) to two great kids. Katie will be 4 this Sunday and Ethan will be 2 next week, so we have a busy couple of weeks ahead of us! I've been married to my wonderful husband for 4.5 years now.

I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop to work on my layouts.

Hi Lauren, So glad you're here at Scrap Girls! Nice to meet you! If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to our six-days-a-week newsletter, which is a wonderful way to start the morning--chock full of inspirational layouts, tutorials, and Ro's muses.

Kerry,

Thanks for the welcome! I have jumped on the daily newsletter bandwagon... earlier today I think... but thanks so much for the tip! God bless,

Lauren

Hi and welcome Lauren!! Your my neighbor! I live near columbus GA on the Alabama side of the river! And my biggest suggestion would be to check out Ro's Scrapbook Secrets Revealed videos in the botique and of course don't miss out on the freebies section! I look forward to seeing you around!! :D

Hi Lauren!

:waving-hi:

Welcome to ScrapGirls.

It's a fabulous place.

We have a couple of things in common...I'm in Georgia (about half way between Atlanta and Athens) and one of my twin sons is named Ethan.

Hope to see you around often and see some layouts with your Ethan in them (and Katie! lol.)

Archived