A Font Viewer That Will Show Chinese Characters

anna

I don't really know what I'm talking about, so bare with me. :) I've never been too crazy about collecting fonts, I really don't have very many-I tend to use the same ones over and over, so I've never even looked into font organizers. But, some how, I have become the person that people in my family bring their computer problems to.

My brother called me tonight, to ask if I knew of a program that you could view Chinese characters in. You know, like when you are using Word or Photoshop, and you click on the font box, and a drop-down window opens, with samples of all of the available fonts? My brother says that it just has ???? in place of the Chinese fonts. He has several different ones and he wants to be able to view the samples. He says they are True Type fonts, if that makes a difference.

Thanks ladies! I told him I didn't have a clue, but that I would ask a group of really wise women and surely someone would know. :)

I'm sure he has a PC, so this won't help I'm sure, but I have all my fonts loaded through Mac's OSX FontBook and I can view all my fonts in PSE. I can even make them faux bold or italicized even if they are not a true type font...

That may or may not be any help... but it's a thought...

~Kelly

Archived